Castañer Carol wedge espadrilles in vibrant red are very likely to tempt us out of strappy heels this summer.
Castañer are family run artisans who have been crafting espadrilles, using traditional methods, since 1927 and who created the first wedge espadrille for Yves St Laurent in the 1970's. Today, Castañer espadrilles are the luxury sandal of choice of many well known celebrities.
This wedge espadrille features:
- Handmade in Spain
- Wedges are 11 cms / 4.2" high with a generous 3 cm / 1.25" platform.
- Red canvas upper and ankle strap, woven ankle and 7 rope jute heel.
- Lined in canvas and leather
- Rounded closed toe and nude rubber sole for grip.
- European sizing - Castaner are a slightly wider fit than our other Spanish brands. If you are inbetween sizes we recommend that you try the smaller size in the first instance.